CHIRplus_TC is a practice-proven radio network planning tool that combines comprehensive engineering with state-of-the-art software architecture and technology. The software is based on an intuitive graphical user interface (GUI), a geographic information system (GIS) and a powerful database system. As such, it reflects all aspects of modern and efficient radio network planning. CHIRplus_TC guides the user through the entire planning process, from link planning, supply, capacity and frequency planning to frequency allocation and the automated generation of parts lists for network equipment.
General features included in core module:
- Intuitive graphical interface for increased user acceptance
- Seamless integration of freely accessible online maps
- Integrated database model (MS Access)
- Smart Search Engine for fast retrieval of documents and data
- Context-sensitive, online help with direct access to suitable help for the respective process or software dialog
Planning functionality for wireless networks:
- Performance analysis for various radio services (5G, LTE, TETRA, DMR, PMR, LoRa, etc.)
- Detailed area calculations (including Best-Server, PowerSum, etc.)
- Fast calculation results through parallel use of all available processor cores
- Reliable interference analysis
- Population Analysis
- Import and correlation of measurement data
- Powerful functions for optimizing 5G networks and your individual use cases
With your order you get access to existing training documents in English language. Step-by-step video instructions from installing the software to operating various functions are provided to you for the duration of use.
The software leasing period begins as soon as LS telcom has delivered the software key.
The software offers an interface to Standard Web Map Tile Service (WMTS) and thus allows the integration of freely available digital maps, such as OpenStreetMaps.
Additional digital map data is available in the LS telcom Web Store. A selection of immediately available digital map data can be found under the "Digital Mapping Data" selection.