CHIRplus_TC is a practice-proven radio network planning tool that combines comprehensive engineering with state-of-the-art software architecture and technology. The software is based on an intuitive graphical user interface (GUI), a geographic information system (GIS) and a powerful database system. As such, it reflects all aspects of modern and efficient radio network planning. CHIRplus_TC guides the user through the entire planning process, from link planning, supply, capacity and frequency planning to frequency allocation and the automated generation of parts lists for network equipment.
General features of the core module:
- Intuitive graphical interface for increased user acceptance
- Seamless integration of freely accessible online maps
- Integrated database model (MS Access)
- Smart Search Engine for fast retrieval of documents and data
- Context-sensitive, online help with direct access to appropriate help for the respective process or software dialog
Planning functionality for microwave links:
The LINK Module supports the user to efficiently plan and optimize individual microwave links and nationwide microwave links networks.
- Extensive device and antenna libraries for detailed analyses
- Detailed line of sight analysis using live profiling with consideration of land use information
- LOS Matrix
- LOS Area
- Availability Calculation
- Immediate display of the effects of parameter changes through synchronized dialog boxes
- Reliable channel allocation and interference analysis
- T/I, C/I and TD interference analysis and reporting
- Adaptive Modulation Analysis
- Automatic generation of frequency applications for the national regulatory authority
With your order you get access to existing training documents in English language. Step-by-step video instructions from installing the software to operating various functions are provided to you for the duration of use.
The software leasing period begins as soon as LS telcom has delivered the software key.
The software offers an interface to Standard Web Map Tile Service (WMTS) and thus allows the integration of freely available digital maps, such as OpenStreetMaps.
Additional digital map data is available in the LS telcom Web Store. A selection of immediately available digital map data can be found under the "Digital Mapping Data" selection.