Web-Seminar 2: Automated Spectrum Surveillance System LS OBSERVER
In this Web-Seminar we will introduce our automated spectrum surveillance system LS OBSERVER. The system combines hardware and software enabling various ESM and SIGINT features.
- Introduction of the portfolio and the philosophy behind the system architecture
- Basic spectrum surveillance functionalities
- SOI analysis, recording, demodulation and decoding
- Automatic Violation Detection (AVD)
- Direction finding and geolocation methods (AoA, TDoA, GROA+®)
- Artificial intelligence powered features
We will also present the combination and integration of LS OBSERVER with mySPECTRA for defense to demonstrate Electromagnetic Spectrum Situational Awareness. Our system integration possibilities are only limited by your requirements, like shelters, tactical vehicles, man portable to fixed sites with some examples being shown.