CHIRplus_BC is a practice-proven radio network planning tool that combines comprehensive engineering with state-of-the-art software architecture and technology. The software is based on an ergonomic, graphical user interface (GUI), a geographic information system (GIS) and a powerful database system. As such, it reflects all aspects of modern and efficient radio network planning. CHIRplus_BC guides the user through the entire planning process, from basic field strength calculations and various interference analyses to nationwide transmitter network analyses.
General features included in core module:
- Ergonomic, graphical interface for increased user acceptance
- Integrated database model
- Extensive device and antenna libraries for detailed analyses
- Seamless integration of freely accessible online maps
- Context-sensitive, online help with direct access to suitable help for the respective process or software dialog
Planning functionality for television networks:
- Applicable for DVB-T/T2, ISDB-T, DTMB, CMMB and ATSC/ ATSC 3.0Planning of MFN and SFN networks
- Comprehensive coverage calculations
- Various interference calculation methods
- Automatic channel assignment
- Population analysis
- Import and analysis of measurement data
- Automatic generation of frequency applications for the national regulatory authority
With your order you get access to existing training documents in English language. Step-by-step video instructions from installing the software to operating various functions are provided to you for the duration of use.
The software leasing period begins as soon as LS telcom has delivered the software key.
The software offers an interface to Standard Web Map Tile Service (WMTS) and thus allows the integration of freely available digital maps, such as OpenStreetMaps.
Additional digital map data is available in the LS telcom Web Store. A selection of immediately available digital map data can be found under the "Digital Mapping Data" selection.